MSA Focus are pleased to announce their attendance at NAB, Las Vegas in April this year (NAB Show 6-11 April 2019).
Over the course of the show, MSA Focus will be showcasing their US centric Traffic & Billing solution, ForeTV Prism in a series of selective one-to-one sessions.
Building on the core concepts of MSA Focus’ latest generation international solution:
- Seamless integration through Traffic and Scheduling
- Integrated and configurable change notifications
- Ease of integration with third-party systems through open API’s
- Highly customizable meta-data libraries
- Intelligent, validated data-driven automated processes
- Support for Local & National spot placement in the same breaks
- Ratings Support
- Inherent multi- Station/Service/Marketplace/Currency support
- Integrated BI reporting
- Cloud and SaaS implementation options
ForeTV Prism integrates US Spot-Buy Inventory and Placement models (Avails for Remnant, NPE, Up-front) into the friction-less workflow provided by our single log concept (Scheduling through Traffic), to offer a truly innovative alternative for US Local broadcasters.
Key foundations including, in-app TIP* ready interface configuration features and a range of practical automated processing functions, alongside innovative traditional toolsets can offer immediate cost and efficiency benefits.
MSA Focus has a long-held philosophy of innovation, integration and partnership to deliver solutions that provide real-world practical gains in productivity and profitability.
We see integration to class-leading, progressive and complementary systems as a key factor. Through open API interfaces, ForeTV Prism already offers integration with many industry leading solutions and with the use of web services can provide real time links with those systems.
ForeTV Prism is a modern app, that will continue to evolve as we work with our partners to further develop solutions to help counter some of the data and workflow issues currently faced by the evolving US Local Broadcast market.
If you would like to meet up with the MSA Focus team or schedule a meeting during NAB, then simply drop us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest.
The NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) Show runs from 6 – 11 April, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
* TIP – Television Interface Practices’ Initiative is an industry work group dedicated to developing standards-based interfaces to accelerate electronic advertising transactions for local TV broadcasters and their media agency partners