Country: Malaysia Category: VB.NET Developers
- To be involved in design, coding, testing and deployment of modern broadcast management system and system running on the .NET platform.
- Maintenance of windows based Broadcast Management System by ensuring stable delivery of bug fixes and enhancements
- Customization of 3rd party QA testing tool
- Perform remote deployment to customer site, if needed
- Actively communicate with QA and support team in Malaysia & UK office to resolve issues found
- Adhere to in-house development procedures
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Thrives under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science / Comp Engineering or any equivalent.
- Solid hands-on working experience using Microsoft technologies, which consist of .NET Framework, VB.net Winforms, Visual Studio.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008, ASP.NET, Web Services and XML.
- Knowledge in WPF and basic database administration (MSSQL), SSIS, and networking is an added advantage.
- Prior hands on experience in using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Pro-active person with good initiative and good English communication skills.
- Candidates should be responsible, resourceful and enjoy software development.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates with good academic results and with eagerness to learn will be considered.
Get In Touch